"The aim of the 'Informative Essay' is to acquaint the reader with some information without giving your personal comments on it."
"Students produce written products that disseminate information. Informative writing could take the form of a set of instructions, a research paper, I-search essays, journals, manuals, or news reports. This mode of writing requires students to complete detailed research, to exclude irrelevant information, and to organize information logically."
- To begin the informative writing assignment, students need a topic, requirements for the paper form, and research time online or in a library.
- A list of topics or ideas for writing may be found in the extension section of this strategy.
- Once students have been given the assignment, their writing should follow a logical process:
- Prewriting - Students brainstorm ideas, complete graphic organizers, gather research before they begin the actual task of writing. For informative writing, this step in the writing process is a good place to teach organization. Students may employ note cards or outlines during this phase of writing.
- Drafting - Students should sit in a quiet location and write.
- Editing - During the editing process, students will revise their writing and may even get assistance from a peer or a teacher.
- Publishing - Writing is meant to be shared, so in the final stage students produce a polished copy of their work and share it with others.
Experienced and Knowledgeable 'essay writers' :
"We painstakingly filter top-notch writers who are keen and competent enough to provide help at the level and efficiency we need. We usually employ a big staff of professionals. At least one of them will be an expert in your field."
"Your paper will be prepared by the top writers and professors who are specialists in their field. Many writers submit applications but a very small number make it. We only hire candidates with at least a Master’s degree from well-known universities and have a writing experience of 3 to 5 years."
"With the academic-writing.net support, each student gets A and B grades and 2:1 and 1st Class standards in their academic career. From GSCE to I.B.,from freshman to senior, from college students to post graduate students, our service helps students navigate more easily through their academic landscape."