3 Smashing topics to write your Geography essay
If someone has told you that writing task of a geography essay is too complicated to achieve,
then you need to correct yourself now as it is not quite true and there is a lot that you can
write on geography essays from tourism to development and evolution to globalization. As
geography is an enormous field of science, this is why there is a diversity of topics from which
you can choose a topic of your own choice for your geography essay. However, the geography
essay topics selection depends on the type of geographical essays that you been assigned to
Here are the 3 smashing topics for geography essay along with the type of essay that you may
have been assigned by your teacher:
1. Canada and Diverse Geography (Research Based Geography Essay Topic)
In this, you should incorporate the following points to make your research-based geography
1. Discuss how the vast geography of Canada dilates from Pacific Ocean to the West, Atlantic Ocean to the east, and Arctic Ocean to the North with US on the southern border of a state.
2. Explicate why the assorted landscape of Canada justifies it as one of the most beautiful country in the world.
2. The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill But Came Down a Mountain (Movie-based estimation Essay)
3. An Essay on River Nile (Argumentative Essay)
1. The Nile is Egypt and Egypt is the Nile
2. Why does the river possess historical importance?
You can write your geographical estimation essay by using the movie: “The Englishman Who
Went Up a Hill But Came Down a Mountain” as your argument; the point that you may bring
upon yourself should incorporate the following:
“Utilize the cartography of the two cartographers, George Garrad & Reginald Anson of the
movie as your subject matter and use the plot of story to demonstrate how geographical
measurements characterize the hill as mountain in the end”
You can use the following pointers as your anchors for arguments-based geography essays:
In short; there are many topics that you can use to write on geography essays. All that you
need are the ideas that can make your geography essays more compelling for your readers.