"Writing an essay on one of the 'argumentative essay' topics requires to be well armed with strong and convincing arguments concerning one of the chosen topics for an argumentation essay. Your personal position and insight should of course be the basis of your work, but the main point is that your personal views have to be supported by founded arguments, reasons, proofs and evidences and proceed. The purpose of an 'argumentative essay' is to win your point of view. Your victory will depend much on the topic you choose for the essay. There are several rules for selecting successful topic, follow them and your 'argumentative essay' will be efficient right from the start. "
"Your 'argumentative essay' topic should be: "
- Your 'argumentative essay' topic has to be unique. No one should be able to find any parallel with another 'argumentative essay' topic.
- Your 'argumentative essay' topic should reflect the matter of the argument. The reader should understand from it what he or she is going to read about.
- Your 'argumentative essay' topic should be urgent. If it is not urgent, nobody will be interested in reading your essay.
- Your 'argumentative essay' topic should be interesting. This is the way to attract more readers. If you manage to catch their interest with your 'Essay Topic', they are sure to go on reading.
- Debatable: What is more, you need to have strong skills of persuasion. You will be able to convince the reader of your personal point of view, if you know everything on your chosen topic, and if you are able to find strong and reasonable supporting arguments. We also advise you not to choose something difficult to prove, as you will find difficulty in collecting the pertinent evidence and you are likely not to find it at all. )
- Stimulating and motivating for you. (The reader must perceive your passion, enthusiasm and interest to the topic; otherwise you will not be able to transmit these emotions to him)
- Even if you are knowledgeable on a particular topic, you still will need to find the sufficient amount of the facts on the problem. Thus, when choosing a topic for your essay, you have to make sure that the problem of the lack of information is something that you will not face. Precise (Think carefully about the words in your topic and choose those that reveal the meaning best and are clear for the reader. Don’t write something scholar–like and too long.)
The Expected List of Topics For 'argumentative essay'
- What Makes Our Girls Turn to the Abortionists?
- Several Reasons to Miss the Class
- TV Impacts on Our Life
- Fast Food: Fast Way… to What?
- To Say the Lie – to Make the Crime?
- Personal Blogs: the Way of Your Writing Improvement
- Several Arguments to Be a Teacher
- How to Say Your Boss about the Mistake
- How to Lose a Friend
- Weather and Our Mood: Its Connection and Dependence
Experienced and Knowledgeable 'essay writers' :
"We painstakingly filter top-notch writers who are keen and competent enough to provide help at the level and efficiency we need. We usually employ a big staff of professionals. At least one of them will be an expert in your field."
"Your paper will be prepared by the top writers and professors who are specialists in their field. Many writers submit applications but a very small number make it. We only hire candidates with at least a Master’s degree from well-known universities and have a writing experience of 3 to 5 years."
"With the academic-writing.net support, each student gets A and B grades and 2:1 and 1st Class standards in their academic career. From GSCE to I.B.,from freshman to senior, from college students to post graduate students, our service helps students navigate more easily through their academic landscape."